Dorwest Glucosamine and Chondroitin tablets supplies the building blocks to manufacture collagen and proteoglycans in the joint cartilage and the synovial membrane.
Features of Dorwest Glucosamine and Chondroitin Tablets
- Helps maintain flexibility and mobility;
- Contains Glucosamine hydrochloride (HCL)
- Due to HCL being more concentrated and containing less sodium than other forms of glucosamine and is more efficiently absorbed by dogs;
- May enhance the body’s ability to manufacture collagen and proteoglycans;
- Essential for rebuilding joint cartilage and increasing synovial fluid to lubricate the joints;
- Both ingredients work synergistically to provide support and increase mobility;
- Helps older animals joints where wear and tear is causing signs of degeneration, or following injury or damage.
- Both high grade Glucosamine and marine based Chondroitin, both from sustainable sources.
This product is commonly used alongside Garlic and Fenugreek tablets and Mixed Vegetable tablets which are used to treat conditions caused by deterioration in the joints, and can be given in conjunction with them.