Berkeley Raised Wooden Oak Dog bed really is the ultimate in dog bed not only for style but for the benefits it provides for your dog.
Features of the Berkeley Raised Wooden Oak Dog Bed
The wooden dog beds are raised from the floor on turned feet finished in matt-black to give a pleasing ‘floating’ visual effect. Thick felt pads are fitted to each foot to avoid scratching tiles or wooden floors.
The bed has a rigid slatted base to allow for easy cleaning and for the mattress to ‘breathe’. The whole construction is jointed, glued and pinned as befits a truly craftsman-made item.
Heavier, stronger and more hard wearing than cheaper pine alternatives, our wooden dog beds are hand made in solid Oak from fully sustainable sources. Finished with two coats of non-toxic oil before being waxed by hand to bring out the rich natural colour and deep grain of the timber this provides an easily-maintained finish. These wooden beds are far too nice to paint and look even better with age.
- Wooden Dog Beds from Berkeley are hand-made and built to a own unique design using solid Oak from sustainable sources
- They are designed specifically to be fitted with The Berkeley Waterproof Orthopaedic Mattress (Available at extra cost)
- This is a fine quality, stylish piece of furniture designed to grace any room or decor – town or country
- Painstakingly finished by hand with a non-toxic oil to bring out the rich, natural colour and grain. Oak is far too nice a wood to paint!
- Heavier, stronger and more hard wearing than cheaper pine alternatives – The wooden dog beds last forever and look even better with age.
- The slatted, raised base allows for effective ventilation and easy cleaning
Please note that this is the wooden frame bed only. The thick orthopaedic mattresses and spare overcovers can purchased separately.