Berkeley Raised Waterproof Dog Beds are incredibly practical, versatile and inexpensive. Every dog should have a raised dog beds!
Features of Berkeley Raised Waterproof Dog Beds
- Raised Dog Beds from Berkeley are incredibly popular, particularly for use as an occasional or ‘Day’ bed.
- Berkeley’s Premium Raised Dog Beds are made in the UK to their own unique design.
- Each has a sturdy and weather-resistant zinc plated steel frame – Available in 3 sizes to fit most dog breeds.
- Fitted with a durable, waterproof cover – the same material as Berkelely’s Waterproof Orthopaedic Mattress – making it durable, hygienic and extremely easy to clean.
- The Raised Dog Beds are light in weight and easy to move around the house, garden or run.
- They can be assembled or taken down in seconds, no fiddly screws or bolts. They simply slot together. Fitting the fabric cover could not be simpler.
- Berkeley Raised Dog Beds allow comfortable sleeping away from drafts, cold or damp floors or excessive warmth from under-floor heating.
- They are ideal for use on holiday or while travelling.
- Inexpensive and incredibly versatile – Every dog should have one!
- For uneven, tiled or wooden floors we strongly recommend using our Heavy Duty Rubber Feet
To purchase spare covers, click here.